Gone Awhile, here's why



Here's my new policy, my deal with you, the readers. Obviously, I'm not entirely dedicated to this blog. I post on it... pretty much when I feel like it. Honestly, I enjoy tinkering with the HTML more than anything else. But that's another post. The point of the matter is, I and my counterpart are not always inclined to write in here for one reason or another. Mostly it's time issues. After all, the more time we spend on here is time we could be spending working, playing games, watching movies, sleeping and all the other things that make life worth living.


I haven't talked it over with Wydren yet, but I feel we both agree that this page is - more or less - a creative outlet. Like any other outlet, it only functions when there is some kind of overflow ocurring. So, when I spend five months in BMT (Basic Military Training), then land in Tech School with no Internet in the dorms and are instead forced to cope with public library computers that don't run games, I hope you'll see why I personally need an outlet.


I can tell you that within the next week or so I'll post an article on the rigors of BMT. Right now, my wingman wants to go drop off paper work, so I got to get hoppin'.

0 comments: