AHHH! XBOX GOATSE


Well, it's official. My Xbox 360 has just suffered the three red rings of death. Just as I was about to find the green minions in Overlord. Apparently this happens to 33% of 360s. At least Microsoft has offered a solution to this problem. The good news; I don't have to pay a thing to get it repaired. The bad news; I'm without my 360 for at least a month. Yes, that's during the time that Bioshock will come out. :( This begs the question, why can't anybody but Nintendo make consoles that work? My SNES and my N64 still work as well as the day they were purchased. My wife's 7 year old sister plays NES games on the same system that she did 17 years ago. However, I'm on my second PS2 and will be on my second 360. And from what I've heard, that's lucky, some people have to go through 4 or 5 consoles before they get a good one! It's ridiculous. Microsoft might as well make the slogan "10% of the time, it works 100% of the time". Oh well. At least I don't have to pay anything, right?

0 comments: